skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shelby Street
Saturday, October 18, 2008
This is my dad
1 comment:
SANFORD
said...
Hi Shelby,
Your blog is cute!!!
Cheri
October 26, 2008 at 9:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
The fam!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(20)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(8)
This is Carter.
This is Preston. He doesn't quite get how to smil...
This is one of my friends.DOSN'T EVERYBODY LOVE C...
Rub-a-dub-dub in the tub!
This is my cousin Indiana, this is at her first b...
This is my cousin Tyler, he absolutly loves spider...
This is my dad
I think my cousin likes chocolate cake! What do y...
About Me
Shelby
I am now 15! I could start my learners permit if i wanted to but im afraid! haha:) My favorite colors are purple, lime green and zebra! lol I love my friends!ohh ohh I love seminary! (:
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Hi Shelby,
Your blog is cute!!!
Cheri
Post a Comment