OMG!!!!!!! Guess what!??? Well I'm too excited to let u think forever so I'm just gonna tell u,...... or i could just go on!!!! Well ya I'm gonna to Disneyland this year!!! whooh!!! Well do u want to know how mi family got a free trip to Disneyland???!!! Well on facebook (mi mom was on facebook not me cuz i don't have one YET) erg!!! mom please just let me have one already!! K well any ways on facebook they were doing this drawing thing and u had too summit a pic, i don't know why u had to send a pic but u did so ya!! and this is the pic that mi mom sent in!!! K well first last night at family night mi mom finally told us that we were gonna go to Disneyland this year!!! All of our mouths were wide open!!!!! :O!! None of us could believe it!! Not even mi dad ( mi mom didn't tell mi dad yet so she was the only one to know)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:0 :O :O :O!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment